Creative Discovery Museum
Creative Discovery Museum is one of the top children's museums in the country. Located in the heart of downtown Chattanooga, just steps away from the Tennessee Aquarium, Tennessee Riverfront and other fun Chattanooga Attractions for kids.
SPECIAL HOURS IN MAY
Creative Discovery Museum will be observing the following special hours this month:
- OPEN EARLY Sunday, May 17, 2015 from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. for the Iron Man Triathlon
- OPEN EARLY Sunday, May 24, 2015 from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. for Memorial Day Weekend
- OPEN Monday, May 25 from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. for Memorial Day
You're a Part of Our Story - Tell Us Yours!
To help celebrate our 20th birthday, we're giving away 20 tickets to the Museum! All you have to do to enter to win is tell us your favorite memories of the Museum over the past 20 years.
- Did you love coming to the Museum as a child with your family or school groups?
- Are you bringing your own child now?
- What were some of your favorite activities or exhibits to explore?
By Henry Schulson
The sense of discovery in a child is one of life’s greatest gifts. It often leads to unmatched bursts of creativity, wonder, and amazement no matter the activity. Since our opening in 1995, Creative Discovery Museum has focused on one mission – to create exciting opportunities for discovery through a unique combination of learning and play. Exhibits have come and gone, programs keep changing, but the sense of discovery has remained the core for everything we’ve done and continue to do moving forward.
Check out Creative Discovery Museum on Trip Advisor