FDC Middle School
During FDC: Middle School Edition, campers will enjoy all that Chattanooga has to offer. We’ll visit major attractions and spend time in city parks. We’ll ride city buses and electric shuttles. There are great treasures to be found throughout Chattanooga and with our Big Buddies from the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, we’ll be looking everywhere to see what we can find!
One free membership will be awarded per family upon completion of this camp. If your family already has a membership, the newly awarded membership will extend the current membership one year beyond the date of completion.
Your camp registration:
- Includes snacks twice a day.
- Does NOT include lunch. Please send a lunch with your camper.
- Includes a camp shirt to be worn if camp leaves the building.
Here is an overview of the procedures and guidelines that are in place:
- A what to expect email will be sent the Monday before your camp begins.
- Drop-off is between 8:30-9:00 a.m. in the Museum Lobby.
- Pick-up is a 1:30 p.m. in the Museum Lobby.
- Campers will have exclusive access to all exhibit areas prior to opening to the general public.
- Masks are strongly encouraged regardless of vaccination status.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available for use throughout the building.
- The Museum continues to have frequent exhibit and restroom disinfecting.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Any cancellations received less than 10 business days prior to the first day of camp will forfeit 50% of camp fees.