Friends' Discovery Camp Middle School
Registration is now open!
It's a bird! It's a plane! It's our inventions soaring across the sky! Explore the concepts of energy, propulsion, trajectory, and aerodynamics with our friends while building and testing our driving and flying machines. With the help of our Big Buddies from UTC, campers with intellectual and developmental disabilities and typically developing peers will explore the Museum and beyond in this week of exploration, creativity, and making new friends!
This camp is for middle school age campers and above (12 years old and up). Capacity is 20 campers.
Registration for Friends’ Discovery Camp includes a CDM Passport which grants free admission to the Museum for two adults and four children. These Passports are valid from July 2023 through July 2024.
Your camp registration:
- Includes two snacks each day.
- Does NOT include lunch. Please send a lunch with your camper.
- Includes a camp shirt to be worn if camp leaves the building.
Here is an overview of the procedures and guidelines that are in place:
- A "what to expect" email will be sent the Monday before your camp begins.
- Drop-off is between 8:30-9:00 a.m. in the Museum Lobby.
- Pick-up is at 1:30 p.m. in the Museum Lobby.
- Campers will have exclusive access to all exhibit areas prior to opening to the general public.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Any cancellations received less than 10 business days prior to the first day of camp will forfeit 50% of camp fees.
Questions? Contact Alyson Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org.