FDC: Zip! Pop! Kaboom! (SOLD OUT)
This camp is SOLD OUT!
Drop things from the roof and use a giant sling shot to send things through the air in this week of STEAM-based exploration! With the help of our Big Buddies from UTC, campers with intellectual and developmental disabilities and typically developing peers will explore the Museum and beyond in this week of exploration, creativity, and making new friends!
This camp is for rising 3rd through 5th graders (9-12 years old). Capacity is 20 campers.
Registration for Friends’ Discovery Camp includes a CDM Passport which grants free admission to the Museum for two adults and four children. These Passports are valid from June 2023 through June 2024.
Your camp registration:
- Includes snacks twice a day.
- Does NOT include lunch. Please send a lunch with your camper.
- Includes a camp shirt to be worn if camp leaves the building.
Here is an overview of the procedures and guidelines that are in place:
- A "what to expect" email will be sent the Monday before your camp begins, which includes the forms that need to be completed and brought to the first day of camp.
- Drop-off is between 8:30-9:00 a.m. in the Museum Lobby.
- Pick up is at 1:30 p.m. in the Museum Lobby.
- Campers will have exclusive access to all exhibit areas prior to opening to the general public.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Any cancellations received less than 10 business days prior to the first day of camp will forfeit 50% of camp fees.
Questions? Contact Suzanne Ness at email@example.com.
Creative Discovery Museum
Rising 3rd - Rising 5th Graders