If your often hear “Lights! Camera! Action!” while your child is play, Movie Makers! is the camp for them. This week will be full of drama, casting and videography as campers write, produce, and record their own productions of known stories.
Your camp registration:
- Includes snacks twice a day.
- Does NOT include lunch. Please send a lunch with your camper.
- Includes a camp shirt to be worn if camp leaves the building.
Here is an overview of the procedures and guidelines that are in place:
- A what to expect email will be sent the Monday before your camp begins.
- Drop-off is between 8:30-9:00 a.m. in the Museum Lobby.
- Pick up is at 3:30 p.m. in the Museum Lobby.
- Campers will have exclusive access to all exhibit areas prior to opening to the general public.
- Masks are strongly encouraged regardless of vaccination status.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available for use throughout the building.
- The Museum continues to have frequent exhibit and restroom disinfecting.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Any cancellations received less than 10 business days prior to the first day of camp will forfeit 50% of camp fees.