Join us for our annual membership breakfast on the Plaza to celebrate our summer exhibit, The Great Indoors! Enjoy a catered breakfast by Sweet Merry Berry Catering and exclusive time in the Museum without the crowds!
In addition to breakfast and all the fun the new exhibit has to offer, families can:
- Experience a Critter Encounter in Excavation Station
- Head to Creation Station for DIY Binoculars
- Enjoy story time in our temporary exhibit, The Great Indoors, and much more!
Bonus! All families will receive a custom nature scavenger hunt and a flashlight as a take away gift!
The Great Indoors Member Breakfast Menu:
- Adult Menu $8: Egg Frittata, mixed fruit bowl, chocolate chip muffin, lemon poppyseed muffin, yogurt, juice, coffee and water
- Child Menu $5: Egg Biscuit, mixed fruit bowl, chocolate chip muffin, lemon poppyseed muffin, yogurt, juice and water
Reservations are required. Admission is free for children under two, but they still need a ticket. Space is limited. Save your family’s spot and join us for this memorable event!
Masks are optional until 10 a.m. Masks are required in the Museum from 10 a.m. to noon. If you have questions, please contact Brianna Daignault at (423) 648-6085.