Make a Tax Deductible Donation
Creative Discovery Museum is more than just a fun day for our children. The programs inside and outside of the Museum provide long-lasting impacts that help shape a child’s future.
Ticket sales, memberships and program fees only cover 60% of our annual operating budget.
Special programs, traveling exhibits and school outreach require additional support from our friends like you. As an annual fund donor, your gift to the Museum will be an investment in our kids, sparking a love of science, art and learning that lasts a lifetime.
Your gift will help pay for:
- Exciting exhibits from the top children’s museums in the country in our temporary gallery.
- Free admission to the Museum for over 35,000 underprivileged children and families a year
- Educational special events such as Honey Harvest Festival and Chinese New Year
- School programs that serve over 60,000 students a year in their classroom or at the Museum.
- Museum Apprentice Program where 100 teen volunteers develop life and leadership skills.
You can help provide opportunities for kids to explore worlds they may never have experienced before and to participate in programs that could inspire a career or a lifelong interest. Creative Discovery Museum is a non-profit community asset created first and foremost for the families of Chattanooga, serving over 250,000 people each year. Our vision is to make Chattanooga the best place for a child to grow up. Come join us with your gift today!
Creative Discovery Museum is proud to be an approved CFC Charity. CFC#23681.