Preschool Adventure Days
During Preschool Adventure Day, children will experience multi-sensory, hands-on activities that incorporate music, art, literacy and lots of fun.
young children learn best by hands-on experience and Preschool Adventure Days provide a wealth of new vocabulary experiences,” said Erin Townley, Early Childhood Manager. “This is definitely an event that will provide lasting memories for children and families.
Preschool Adventure Day: Storybook Stroll
Saturday, March 21
10 a.m. to noon
Activities included with admission
Join us for a fun morning of hands-on activities inspired by children's books! Preschool Adventure Day: Storybook Stroll is full of opportunities for young children and their caregivers to create, pretend and play! As our young learners make their way through Storybook Stroll, they will:
- play with buses in our block city, inspired by Last Stop on Market Street;
- explore our beach pretend play area, as seen in There Might Be Lobsters;
- make a shape collage as you peruse through Round Is A Tortilla;
- play with shadows with Moonbeam Bear;
- give Pigeon a Bath in our water table;
- play music like the orchestra from Zin Zin Violin and more!
Don't miss this multi-sensory event perfect for young children and their caregivers. A special thank you to our Ooltewah JROTC volunteers for helping make this event possible.
With the wide range of food allergies, the Museum can not guarantee this program is allergen free. Please contact the Museum in advance if food allergies are a concern for your family.