This club will provide an excellent opportunity for children ages 6-8 years old to explore art concepts with other students. We will focus on different techniques and mediums to help them understand more about the world of art.
Session 3 begins January 31 and goes through February 28.
Registration for Session 3 is now open! Click here to register.
Tuesday from 1:30 - 3 p.m.
Sessions (can be registered for individually)
- Session 1 - Paper-Mache Puppets: Let’s make a show! Children will create a paper mache stringed puppet to star in a puppet show presented in CDM’s Puppet Theatre.
- Session 2 - Quilt Stories/Hand Sewing Workshop: Ever wonder if quilts can talk? Find out as we make story quilts using both traditional and not-so-traditional items to make our quilts come to life.
- Session 3 - Prints, Prints, and More Prints/Printmaking: Every culture uses some form of printmaking as an art. We will make prints while learning about different printmaking techniques used around the world.
- Session 4 - Clay Hand Building: Ever wonder where clay comes from? Join us for this earthy sensory workshop as we make our own clay and learn how to make decorative containers.
Pricing Structure & Registration
- $63/session for non-members; $50/session for members
- Registration is required.
Play It Safe
Masks are strongly encouraged regardless of vaccination status.