Supplement your homeschool curriculum with hands-on, interactive STEAM experiences you can't find anywhere else! Register your child for CDM's STEAM Club for Homeschool! STEAM Club meets Tuesdays from 1-3 p.m. and is designed specifically for 1st through 5th graders. Lessons change monthly and provide experiences that make science, technology, engineering, art and math come alive for kids.
- Session 2: $265
- Members save 20%
- Families registering multiple children in the same household save $20 on the session price. First student pays full price.
Session 2: January 4 - April 26 on Tuesdays from 1-3 p.m. Click here to sign up today!
- January: Building Bridges. Learning about the principles of balance and force will help students build and test their own beam, arch, and suspension bridges.
- February: Secret Formulations. Laboratory scientists and creative inventors in this class will create and test their own paste, toothpaste, cola, and ice cream. Students will develop their ability to make observations and communicate them as they describe the properties of their creations.
- March: Designing Walls. Understanding a material’s properties is critical to selecting the appropriate material for a job. Students analyze the properties of sand, clay, and soil as mortar for a wall and test the strength of each.
- April: Ooey, Gooey Chemistry. Young chemists will Explore simple ingredients typically found in the home, learn their properties and the unique ways they can be combined for slimy results.
Click here to sign up today!
Masks are strongly recommended regardless of vaccination status.
Questions? Call Sheila at (423) 648-6040 or Amber at (423) 648-6045.