Explore the fascinating world of makers with this club for tinkerers! Children 9-12 years old will work with their hands to create a variety of fun projects.
Session 1 begins August 30 and goes through September 27.
Registration is now open! Click here to register.
Tuesdays from 1:30 - 3 p.m.
Sessions (can be registered for individually)
- Session 1 - Electric Circuits: Learn how to build electric circuits to animate craft projects, illuminate artwork, and set with conductive thread to create lighted bookmarks.
- Session 2 - Sew Fun: Learn new hand sewing and machine sewing skills to create pillows, bags, sculptures and stuffies.
- Session 3 - Laser Cutting and Engraving: Learn design and utilize the precision of the laser cutter to cut and engrave wood, glass, fabric, leather and curved surfaces.
- Session 4 - 3D Printer: Learn the capabilities and limitations of 3D printing. Personalize, design and print a variety of objects.
Pricing Structure & Registration
- $63/session for non-members; $50/session for members
- Registration is required.
Play It Safe
Masks are strongly encouraged regardless of vaccination status.