Do you have a 9-12 year-old student interested in robotics and coding? If so, we have the after-school club for them! Robotics Club is full of assembling and programming robots to complete fun challenges. Each 5-week session will have its own theme and challenge. Because the knowledge builds on previous lessons, these sessions must be registered for as a whole.
Registration is open! Click here to register.
Wednesdays from 5:30-7:00 p.m.
- Session 1 - mBot Basics and Mazes: Learn to build and program Makeblock mBots, then test them through a tricky maze. Can you get your mBot through the maze and back to safety using programming skills?
- Session 2 - mBot Basketball: Design a Makeblock mBot to throw a small basketball, then program it to compete in the ultimate Robot Basketball Championship game.
- Session 3 - mBot Races: Program a Makeblock mBot to speed along a racetrack. Engineering and programming skills are put to the test as teams race against each other.
- Session 4 - mBot Explorer: Design and build a robot to explore the world of dinosaurs through a variety of unknown and unexpected challenges.
Pricing Structure & Registration
- $250/all sessions for non-members; $200/all sessions for members
- Registration is required.
Play It Safe
Masks are strongly encouraged regardless of vaccination status.