Outreach Lessons at Your School
We'll Bring the Museum to You. (It's really easy!)
Standards-based, hands-on science, health, art and math activities brought to your school by certified school instructors.
Enjoy a hands-on experience for students inside the classroom. These curriculum based outreach lessons are available for all teachers within a 35-mile radius of the Museum. Lessons last one hour or 90 minutes depending on topic, scheduling and grade level. These lessons can be customized for all grade levels. Reservations are required at least TWO weeks in advance.
Lessons are based on curriculum objectives and standards in science, health, math or art and are appropriate for your students' grade level. These lessons are appropriate for classrooms, after school groups, church groups, scouting troops, clubs, and enrichment programs.
All Creative Discovery Museum presenters are certified classroom teachers.
Call Mary at (423) 648-6066 NOW to schedule an outreach lesson for your class!
- One lesson for $105
- Two lessons on the same day for $190
- Three lessons on the same day: $255
- Four lessons on the same day: $340
- Schools that are more than 35 miles from the Museum will have an extra charge for travel each day. Please call Reservations for mileage cost.
- Maximum number of students per lesson is 25