Plan your Visit
Creative Discovery Museum is recognized as one of the premier hands-on children's museums in the region. Gather the young and young-at-heart and make plans now to visit us at Creative Discovery Museum. Whether it's for a couple of hours or a whole day, time spent at the Museum is sure to be worthwhile learning for the whole family.
Creative Discovery Museum has no timed tickets and there is usually no waiting line. Last ticket is sold one hour before closing.
Now you can plan ahead and purchase tickets online. Having your tickets in-hand will allow you to use our express check-in lane. Tickets will be mailed within three business days of your order. Call (423) 756-2738 for more information. (Discounts not available for tickets purchased online.)
Adults & Children age 2 and up
|Military Price with ID||$9.95|
Local Police and Firefighters with ID
( Chattanooga Police Officers, Hamilton County Sheriffs,
Chattanooga Firefighters, up to four people.)
|Law Enforcement outside of Hamilton County (with ID)||$9.95|
|Seniors (Over 65)
|Show your Aquarium ticket stub discount||$12.95|
|Museums for All (valid for up to six admissions)||$2.00|
|Foster parents and foster children (with proof of placement for up to six admissions)||FREE|
All discounts apply to daily admission only and do not apply to tickets purchased as a gift.
- Children younger than 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Please consult our Museum policies section for information about an older child acting as caregiver and for other restrictions.
- Adults unaccompanied by children must provide proper photo identification (i.e., driver's license or passport) and leave it at ticket desk.
Memberships (annual unlimited Museum visits) start at $85 and are good for a full 12 months after the date of purchase.
Hours of Operation
- Creative Discovery Museum is open on all holidays except Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas day. We open at noon on New Year's Day.
- The Museum is open on Wednesdays from March 1 until August 31. We are also open on Wednesdays during Hamilton County fall, spring, and holiday breaks.
- We close at 3 p.m. on the first Saturday of March every year to get ready for AmuseUm - the Party for Grown-ups that Benefits Kids.
Creative Discovery Museum is a smoke free facility.
No outside food or drink permitted.
No weapons permitted on Museum property.
Directions & Parking
Located at the corner of Chestnut and 4th Streets in Chattanooga, Creative Discovery Museum is easily accessible from I-24.